Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lil' man syndrome.... MAYBE


So as you probably can tell already I am heavy on my twitter ish.. Im followin a few folks... lol...

One happens to be Bow wow (yes I am followin Bow wow, lol) another is Kim Kardashian and sisters..

Well Bow wow Kim, Khloe and Kourtney recently hung out in our very own Miami Beach partyin it up etc..

sidenote:
The Kardashians are here filming their show Keeping up with the Kardashians at their new boutique Dash on South Beach.. & Bow wow well who knows what hes here doing.. He continues to stress he wants out of his label and a major someone whom he can NOT disclose is talking big deals to help him get out of his label..

Anyway I couldn't help but catch this drift while Reading his twitts

Quoted from his twitter
"fellas, dnt u feel like a G wen ya ex and anotha girl u banged or fucked round wit r now friends? boosts my ego up! like daaaayum ima pimp

wat makes it funny i dnt think she knows! ha! im laughn lol......"

Now of course as I said I am also following Kim Kardashian and the rest of them and coincidentally she traveled to London to hang with the non other Ciara basically Bow wow's only girl of significance.. Of course this all may very well be just speculation but I feel its a bit more of insecurity on Bow wow's part.. You know damn well he wouldn't know what to do with Kim..

Lets not front.. We all peeped her and Ray J and we know she can put it in. LOL..

non the less here is some pics of the newly blossomed friendship?

1 comment: