Sunday, June 7, 2009

SUMMER JAM!! Death of Autotune







SO if you know about New York's annual HOT 97 Summer Jam like I do... You know that tonight's Summer Jam went down in history!!!!! Hip Hop is as beautiful as I remember it now. For a while I couldn't remember when Hip Hop moved me... Sure, we still have a few folks out there rappin' about non sense (I wont throw no names), BUT! Leave it to Hov to come correct with a nice come back and do it so lovely and strategically. with lyrics "I know were facing a recession but the music ya'll be makin is gonna make it the great depression" He spoke the truth..

As I wrote on my previous blog the night Death of Autotune world premiered by Funk Flex and DJ Khaled! Death of Autotune has hit the Internet by storm.. & after only 2 days on the streets the performance of it was monumental. People had goosebumps as they were jumpin to the music. I myself (in Miami) missed the occasion but spoke to several attendee's who were in aww! Hov came out with T Pain on stage & why wouldn't he??? Yes T Pain is the reinventor of the whole autotune movement but that's just it! He was the reason for the season.. Hova should respect his hustle whether he flows with it or not! I wont hate on T-Pain and neither should you! lol

Jay-Z wasn't the only crazy performance tonight; Drake through it down as well with his unsigned "Best I Ever Had" show... Homie doesn't even have a deal yet and he's at Summer Jam rockin with the best. (I will keep you in the loop as he signs his million dollar deal)

other guest at the summer jam was Mary J, T-Pain, DJ Khaled, Soulja Boy, Fabolos, The Dream, Young Jeezy, The Lox (Jada), Busta, Lil' Kim, Jim Jones, Santana and many more...

For the best pics of the event go to Hot 97's site! http://www.hot97.com/summerjam/

No comments:

Post a Comment